We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid based scheduling control

Not sure which forum this should be posted in but... where can I find the new grid based scheduling control that is mentioned in your recent adverts in MSDN magazine. Thanks

5 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 12, 2006 05:49 PM UTC

Hi John, The availability of this control has been delayed. It will only be available after version 4.2 is released (May 5, 2006). I expect that we will have a beta version available before the end of May. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Best regards, Daniel >Not sure which forum this should be posted in but... where can I find the new grid based scheduling control that is mentioned in your recent adverts in MSDN magazine. > >Thanks

JG John Grantham April 14, 2006 01:55 AM UTC

Thanks Daniel. We are very interested in scheduling. Do you have any information on what features it will provide? >Hi John, > >The availability of this control has been delayed. It will only be available after version 4.2 is released (May 5, 2006). I expect that we will have a beta version available before the end of May. > >Apologies for any inconvenience caused. > >Best regards, >Daniel > >>Not sure which forum this should be posted in but... where can I find the new grid based scheduling control that is mentioned in your recent adverts in MSDN magazine. >> >>Thanks

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 17, 2006 05:05 PM UTC

Hi John, It will be very similar to the functionality provided by the Outlook scheduling interface. It will have data interfaces that can be implemented to add view data from any data source (and will also come with an internal data store). Please let us know if you have any particular features that are of interest to you. I can look into whether these will be suppported for the initial release. Best regards, Daniel >Thanks Daniel. We are very interested in scheduling. Do you have any information on what features it will provide? > >>Hi John, >> >>The availability of this control has been delayed. It will only be available after version 4.2 is released (May 5, 2006). I expect that we will have a beta version available before the end of May. >> >>Apologies for any inconvenience caused. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel >> >>>Not sure which forum this should be posted in but... where can I find the new grid based scheduling control that is mentioned in your recent adverts in MSDN magazine. >>> >>>Thanks

JG John Grantham June 6, 2006 09:59 AM UTC

Now that 4.2 has been released is there any word on when the grid based scheduling control may be available?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 6, 2006 09:42 PM UTC

Hi John, This control is under active development now and we expect to have a build (probably beta) before the end of this month. If you would like to see an early release (when it is ready) of this control, you can send me an email at clayb@syncfusion.com. Regards, Clay Burch

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon