We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid based scheduling control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42969 Apr 11,2006 06:52 AM Jun 6,2006 05:42 PM General Discussion 5
Tags: General Discussion
John Grantham
Asked On April 11, 2006 06:52 AM

Not sure which forum this should be posted in but... where can I find the new grid based scheduling control that is mentioned in your recent adverts in MSDN magazine. Thanks

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 12, 2006 01:49 PM

Hi John, The availability of this control has been delayed. It will only be available after version 4.2 is released (May 5, 2006). I expect that we will have a beta version available before the end of May. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Best regards, Daniel >Not sure which forum this should be posted in but... where can I find the new grid based scheduling control that is mentioned in your recent adverts in MSDN magazine. > >Thanks

John Grantham
Replied On April 13, 2006 09:55 PM

Thanks Daniel. We are very interested in scheduling. Do you have any information on what features it will provide? >Hi John, > >The availability of this control has been delayed. It will only be available after version 4.2 is released (May 5, 2006). I expect that we will have a beta version available before the end of May. > >Apologies for any inconvenience caused. > >Best regards, >Daniel > >>Not sure which forum this should be posted in but... where can I find the new grid based scheduling control that is mentioned in your recent adverts in MSDN magazine. >> >>Thanks

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 17, 2006 01:05 PM

Hi John, It will be very similar to the functionality provided by the Outlook scheduling interface. It will have data interfaces that can be implemented to add view data from any data source (and will also come with an internal data store). Please let us know if you have any particular features that are of interest to you. I can look into whether these will be suppported for the initial release. Best regards, Daniel >Thanks Daniel. We are very interested in scheduling. Do you have any information on what features it will provide? > >>Hi John, >> >>The availability of this control has been delayed. It will only be available after version 4.2 is released (May 5, 2006). I expect that we will have a beta version available before the end of May. >> >>Apologies for any inconvenience caused. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel >> >>>Not sure which forum this should be posted in but... where can I find the new grid based scheduling control that is mentioned in your recent adverts in MSDN magazine. >>> >>>Thanks

John Grantham
Replied On June 6, 2006 05:59 AM

Now that 4.2 has been released is there any word on when the grid based scheduling control may be available?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 6, 2006 05:42 PM

Hi John, This control is under active development now and we expect to have a build (probably beta) before the end of this month. If you would like to see an early release (when it is ready) of this control, you can send me an email at clayb@syncfusion.com. Regards, Clay Burch

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;