We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

align right data in the column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42904 Apr 10,2006 06:22 AM Apr 10,2006 07:35 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Fady Sayegh
Asked On April 10, 2006 06:22 AM

hi to all, i am using the GridControl and i am trying to align right the data in all the cells of a column. i tried the above line of code but it doesn''t work. gridControl1.ColStyles[4].TextAlign = GridTextAlign.Right; what did i miss ? best regards and thanks in advance fady

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 10, 2006 07:15 AM

Hi Fady, The TextAlign property is commonly used to align text left/ right of button elements(which is typical for combo boxes). Use the HorizontalAlignment property to set the alignment of the text in a cell. this.gridControl1.ColStyles[4].HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Right; Regards, Calvin.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 10, 2006 07:35 AM

thanks calvin, it works fady >hi to all, > >i am using the GridControl and i am trying to align right the data in all the cells of a column. > >i tried the above line of code but it doesn''t work. >gridControl1.ColStyles[4].TextAlign = GridTextAlign.Right; > >what did i miss ? > >best regards and thanks in advance > >fady

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;