We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

selection color

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42882 Apr 10,2006 03:56 AM UTC Apr 11,2006 06:21 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: EditControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 10, 2006 03:56 AM UTC

Plz tell me how to set fore color and back color of a selection. I''m using v1.6.1.8. Regards

Replied On April 10, 2006 07:05 AM UTC

Hi, I have attached a sample that illustrates how to apply forecolor and backcolor for the selected text.Please let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

CS19.zip

Replied On April 10, 2006 08:10 AM UTC

Thank for your reply but that''s not what I need. I want to change forecolor and backcolor only for the selected text, not for the whole line. I can do that with RichTextBox control of .NET >Hi, > >I have attached a sample that illustrates how to apply forecolor and backcolor for the selected text.Please let me know if this meets your requirements. > >Thanks for your patience. > >Regards, >Ebenezer.P

CS19.zip

Replied On April 11, 2006 06:21 AM UTC

Hi LongNguyen, I am afraid, it is not possible to change the forecolor and backcolor only for the selected text in v1.6.1.8. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;