We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to add multiple label controls to a cell

Hi, I am looking for a way to add multiple label controls to a cell. The addition of the controls need to dynamic each with different bg color, font color etc.... I looked at an example of how to add multiple images to a cell using CellDrawn event, and I was hoping if there was way to add the labels in the same way too. Thank you, Kalyan

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 10, 2006 01:16 PM UTC

Hi Kalyan, Please refer to this forum thread that deal with a similar issue to see if that helps. Regards, Calvin.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 10, 2006 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Kalyan, Sorry for the broken link, please find the link below. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=21064 Regards, Calvin.

KK Kalyan Kondapalli April 10, 2006 09:47 PM UTC

Hi Calvin, Thank you for your reply. I have looked at the example in the thread and also looked at the sample about creating a cell control for the custom user control. These solutions would work fine, if I have to use it only for a few cells, whereas in my case, almost every cell in the grid could potentially have these multiple controls for each cell... To better explain my need, I am working on a scheduler application, that would show multiple schedules created for multiple users in a single view. So I have calendar dates as columns and each user as a row. The reason, I need to add multiple controls to cell is becoz a user can have multiple schedules (the number of schedules are determined at runtime) for a schedule date. Each schedule is differentiated by different background color and each one of them should have an onclick event that would open the scheduler event. Also these event need to be visible right away on the grid (not when the user clicks on the particular cell, the way DropdownFormAndUserControlSample does, where the user sees the custom control only when clicked on the button) So, If I add panel control or a user control for every cell, it is affecting the performance, grid redraw and memory usage of the application. >Hi Kalyan, > >Sorry for the broken link, please find the link below. > >http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=21064 > >Regards, >Calvin. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 11, 2006 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Kalyan, I am not sure that the incident #24773 was also created by you, which has been update by Haneef. Here is the link for the sample updated in that incident. Regards, Calvin.

KK Kalyan Kondapalli April 11, 2006 03:30 PM UTC

Hi Calvin, Yes, I created the incident. The example that haneef has given is the one I was looking for. But the performance of that solution was not good. Anyway I have replied to Haneef and I will be tracking my issue there. Thanks a lot for your help. Kalyan >Hi Kalyan, > >I am not sure that the incident #24773 was also created by you, which has been update by Haneef. Here is the link for the sample updated in that incident. > >Regards, >Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon