We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

xml file

I''''m using edit control to show xml file. In properties is a Setting File in witch I can put the extension of file to se color syntax settings. But when I put xml, I get an error "Specified setting file is not found!" What should I put in that properties to see xml color syntax?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 10, 2006 04:01 AM UTC

See attachment. Use this setting file. In Setting File properties type the path to this file. Ex : xml.ini Hope this help >I''''m using edit control to show xml file. >In properties is a Setting File in witch I can put the extension of file to se color syntax settings. But when I put xml, I get an error "Specified setting file is not found!" >What should I put in that properties to see xml color syntax?

XML.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 10, 2006 05:36 AM UTC

Hi, I have attached a sample that illustrates how to apply color syntax for xml using the SettingFile property.Please let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

CS18.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon