We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can I select(highlight) multiple rows programmatically?

Hi, I would like to know how to programmatically select multiple rows in a syncfusion data grid. i.e I know the rows I want to highlight through some external source. I need the grid now to reflect the same. [The selection type is - multiple rows. Can have multiple ranges]. I tried setting using the datagrid.Model.SelectedItems.AddRanges(), .Add()... methods. They need GridRangeInfo objects. [Dint know how all the properties that need to be set on that object. Dint even know if this is the right approach. Hence ths post] Could you please help me resolve this issue? A test app will be helpful. Thanks a lot!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2006 07:45 AM UTC

Hi, You can get more details on this topic in our Evaluation Center. Refer to ''GridControl Selections'' topic and follow the same approach for datagrid. Visit Evaluation Center To have more details on GridStyleInfo class refer to our documentation ( Essential Studio/Essential Grid/Windows Forms/Basic Concepts/Basic Insight Into Cell Style ) in our product. Visit OnLineDocumentation KB article : How to synchronize the selection of multiple grids? Thanks for the patience. Best regards, Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon