We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl & colsMoved event

Hello, When I''m moving a column to another place (from index 1 to 5) , I would like to be notified by an event. I tried the event "GridGroupingControl.TableModel.ColsMoved", but this event is not fired at all. How to do ? I''m using Essential Gird 3.3 Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2006 03:34 PM UTC

Hi Xavier, You can use TableDescriptor.Columns.Changed event to get notified when the columns are moved. Please follow the code snippet. //this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns.Changed += new Syncfusion.Collections.ListPropertyChangedEventHandler(Columns_Changed); private void Columns_Changed(object sender, Syncfusion.Collections.ListPropertyChangedEventArgs e) { Console.WriteLine("ColsMoved"); } Best regards, Madhan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2006 11:12 PM UTC

I tried your suggestion but TableDescriptor.Columns.Changed didn't fire either. What other events can I use? I would also like to know the position of the columns what are moved.
Thanks,
FS

>Hi Xavier,
>
>You can use TableDescriptor.Columns.Changed event to get notified when the columns are moved. Please follow the code snippet.
>
>//this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns.Changed += new Syncfusion.Collections.ListPropertyChangedEventHandler(Columns_Changed);
>private void Columns_Changed(object sender, Syncfusion.Collections.ListPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
>{
> Console.WriteLine("ColsMoved");
>}
>
>Best regards,
>Madhan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2006 07:07 AM UTC

Hi FS,

Please refer to the below forum thread for more details.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=51585

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon