We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AutoComplete component in a Popup

Hello, I am looking at the PopupInPopup example that came with the Essential Suite Sample Browser. Can someone show me how to modify the TextBox in the PopupUserControl and attach a Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.AutoComplete component to the textbox? I have tried but the child popup closes whenever I click on the textbox. Is it possible to do this? Please attach an example of the modified PopupInPopup example if you can. Thanks.

5 Replies

TO Torque April 3, 2006 08:30 PM UTC

Also, if you can show me how to add an AutoComplete textbox to the PopupControl of a ComboDropDown control. Right now the ComboDropDown popup close whenever I click on the textbox with an AutoComplete component attached to it. -Flack

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team April 4, 2006 01:41 PM UTC

Hi Flack, I have updated your earlier post regarding this and will get back to you with more information soon. Regards, Anu.

TO Torque April 6, 2006 01:47 PM UTC

Any update on this? What I need the most is to be able to use Syncfusion''s AutoComplete component on a control that is contained within the PopupControl of a ComboDropDown (using Syncfusion Tools 2.1.0.9). As I explained earlier, the problem is that whenever the autocomplete popup is displayed, the ComboDropDown''s PopupControl loses focus and both the autocomplete popup and ComboDropDown''s PopupControl are closed. Is it possible for this to work? -Flack

TO Torque April 10, 2006 01:58 PM UTC

Is it possible to do?

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team April 11, 2006 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Flack, My sincere apologies for the extended delay in getting back to you. I could not find a possibility to workaround your issue with V2.1.0.9.We are extremely sorry to inform you this. Thanks, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon