We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Show app in taskbar

We have a MDI application similar to the DiagramBuilder sample. We have the ShowinTaskbar property set to true. However, when the application is started, the app does not appear in the taskbar even though the application has the focus. We have to click outside the application to lose the focus and then set the focus again by clicking on the app to have it appear in the taskbar. This also happens with the DiagramBuilder sample. I have tried several possibilities such as calling Focus or Refresh and that doesn''t help. I have found that if I comment out the code to show the document (docForm.Show()) in the mainform load handler the app shows up in the taskbar when started. However, we would really like to have the document shown on startup. Do you have any idea how I can get this work? Thanks in advance for your help. Chris

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 4, 2006 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Chris, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion. I am working on this issue and will get back to you at the earliest possible. Regards, Praveena.

CC Chris C April 4, 2006 06:45 PM UTC

I found a solution for the problem. I moved the docForm.Show to the end of the load handler and preceded it with this.Show. It seems that showing the mainform before the doc solves the problem. Here is the code change I made: this.Show(); docForm.Show(); Chris

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon