We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

want to retain the select event in the first node

Hi forum, I am using tree view. I have identified that tree node is being selected using after select process. I am opening a new form 2 by selecting the node in the form 1, after returning from the form 2 to form 1. The first node which is selected first is not getting selected again. Please help me. Thanks, Carl

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team March 31, 2006 03:09 PM UTC

Hi Carl, AfterSelect event is used to identify whether a node is currently being selected or not. But it wont trigger when you click on an already selected node. I assume, this is the problem you are experiencing now. You could use the TreeViewAdv Click or MouseDown event to show the second form whenever you click on the same tree node. Point mouseLoc = this.treeViewAdv1.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition); TreeNodeAdv node = this.treeViewAdv1.PointToNode(mouseLoc); if (node != null && node.TextAndImageBounds.Contains(mouseLoc)) { string strin = "Opening a Dialog for " + node.Text; new Form2(strin).ShowDialog(); } I hope it helps you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Vijay Dialogb.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon