We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

enable the checkbox in grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42547 Mar 31,2006 10:41 AM UTC Mar 31,2006 12:35 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 31, 2006 10:41 AM UTC

Hi, I have two screens, the first screen has a Grid and the second screen has a button. One of the columns in the grid have checkboxes. Now when the user clicks on the button in the second screen, the checkbox in the grid should get enabled. you can navigate from First Screen to second & vise versa. Can you tell me the event that gets fired on the grid automatically ? Can you provide me with an example explaining the same Please reply as early as possible as it is a bit urgent Waiting for the reply Thanks in advance

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 31, 2006 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Preethi, This can be achieved by changing the cellvalue in the button click event of the GridControl. In case of a GridDataBoundGrid you can change the underlying datasource to reflect the changes in the grid. If your requirement is different then please provide us with more information. Best regards, Madhan Sample : Button_CheckBox

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;