We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Regarding Multiple Y axis

Hi, I am having atmost 8 axis as secondary Y axis. I have few problems: 1. How to set the locations of each y-axis appropriately as equidistant from each other as well as primary y axis. I think this is possible using the location property of axis but was unable to do proper calculations. I want to display them side by side in the left of the graph. 2. When I resize the graph the secondary y-axis do not reflect the change in positon. How to set it appropriately again as primary y-axis size. 3. My graph would be continous graph i.e. would use real time values as generated by the hardware after some tenure. I want to display legend along with the checkbox each series. so that it is possible to switch off the series as may not be required some time. till this i am able to do but ater that there is a problem, since the values generated after some interval the series which have been off previously reproduce again since new values for them would also be generated. 4. I want to use zoom along both x and y axis. Can I set the precision to be used when showing label along y-axis. I want to display decimal values only upto one point. I think this is possible, probably some work around is there. I hope you are able to understand my problems. Alok.

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team March 31, 2006 07:54 AM UTC

Hi Alok, 1. Yes. It is possible to display the secondary axis side-by-side by using location property. 2. To set the location of the axis correctly during resize please try setting the location in the LayoutCompleted event which will be raised after the chart has completed laying out of Primary axes. Kindly have a look at the attached sample which illustrates the above. F42514.zip 3. I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue that you have raised here. I have tested this condition with a small sample and the application works fine. If possible please modify the sample attached which help us to reproduce the issue so that it will be easier for us to find out the cause for the problem. CS.zip 4. You can set the Format property of the ChartAxis class to display decimal values upto one point. The following code snippet illustrates this: this.chartControl1.PrimaryYAxis.Format = "#.#"; Kindly let me know if this helps you. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon