We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking Controls

I need to dock the controls as shown in the snap during runtime. How do I go ahead. Do you some example of the same. thanks!!!

as required.zip

3 Replies

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team March 30, 2006 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Montesh, Have you tried docking the controls using the DockControl method of docking manager ? It allows to dock as per the required layout at runtime. Please let me know the version of Essential Studio and .net framework which you are using now.So that I could create a sample in that version. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Joy

MC Montesh Chhabria March 30, 2006 03:55 PM UTC

Hey Joy, I''m using version 3.3.0.0. with .Net 2003. I did look into the DockControl method and it does not let me have two forms below each other. It just lets me set on which side of the form I can dock and what would be the visible width of the form. I want to be in a position to set the bounds of eight forms dynamically during runtime without losing the docking. Please look at the screen shots in the earlier message. thanks. Montesh

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team April 1, 2006 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Montesh, I have created a sample which illustrates how to dock controls using DockControl method and how to change their size during runtime.Please take a look into that and let me know if you need further assistance. Regards Joy

sample25.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon