We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Z Order of columns

Hi there I have a Column chart with three series, the first two are Stacked Column series and the third is a normal column series. When the chart is rendered (see sample) the column for the third series is rendered behind the column for the first two. Is there a way to have the column for the third series side by side the column for the first two series. I''m using version 4.1.0.62 Regards Craig

ChartExample.zip

2 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team March 30, 2006 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Craig, We have this feature currently enabled only for Column/Bar charts. I have logged a feature request on this and will update you as soon as the feature is implemented. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 27, 2006 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Craig, This feature has been implemented internally and we will try to get a build which includes this feature as soon as possible. Please take a look at the sample and screen shots attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. Thanks for your patience and continued support to Syncfusion products. Regards, F.Rashidha

StackedColumnandColumn.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon