We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

UnBound CheckBoxColumn Child grid

HI, I have a been trying different way to get around a slow checkbox issue. Now I am using an unbound Checkbox in a heirarchy Grid but I can''t find a way to programmatically set the Child''s checkbox value without modifying the datasource directly. I have implemented the unbound Checkbox according to the KB on how to add an unbound checkbox I found on this site. Currently for the Parent I do this: For I = 0 To GridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Table.Records.Count - 1 MyWellRecord = GridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Table.Records(I) Dim WellRecordIndex As Integer = Me.GridGroupingControl1.Table.PrimaryKeySortedRecords.IndexOf(MyWellRecord) checkboxvalues(WellRecordIndex) = True Next But I can''t find a way to get the PrimaryKeySortedRecords.IndexOf for the Child Table. Please Help This is a major stumbling block us. Regards, Chris Wescott

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 30, 2006 05:02 AM UTC

Hi Chris, This can be achieved by using the following code snippet. int RecordIndex =this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.RelatedTables["RelationName"].PrimaryKeySortedRecords.IndexOf(e.Record); Here is the sample which explains how to add unbound checkbox column for a parent and child table. Let us know if this helps. Best regards, Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon