We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dynamic docking

Can you show me an example of how to dynamically dock a form in a docking manager. I already have a set of dockable forms, but when I put them on the docking manager there is no splitter between them until I moe one then they all dock properly.

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team March 29, 2006 05:56 PM UTC

Hi Narendra, I could not understand your requirement clearly. If you want to enable docking for form using docking manager, I assume that you have set form''s Toplevel property to false and FormBorderstyle to None. as shown below, this.f=new Form2(); this.f.TopLevel = false; this.f.FormBorderStyle = System.Windows.Forms.FormBorderStyle.None; this.dockingManager1.SetEnableDocking(this.f,true); Refer the following KB article: How to dock a form?. I am afraid I could not reproduce your mentioned problem. Could you please send me a sample which reproduces the issue? Regards, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon