We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Conflict in saving text to nodes

Hi forum, I hope I have found a serious issue. Its really irritating. While the node is being edited and without exiting if the user selects the other node, the edited text is getting saved in the other node not in the fist edited node. Its really a big project. I am using 3.3. I can''t upgrade to new version. Any work around will be of great help to us. Its really urgent. Thanks and regards, Christy.

2 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team March 29, 2006 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Christy, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.This is an already known issue #691"Inconsistency behaviour of the Edit control for Renaming the Node " and it is been fixed internally in the patch 3.3.0.8. Please upgrade to Essential Suite v3.3.0.8 from the link below. 3.3.0.8 setup As a workaround you could invoke the TreeViewAdv''s EndEdit method inside the MouseDown event handler .Please take a look at the attached sample,and let me know if this helps you. Let me know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa.

EditingNode.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 30, 2006 06:21 AM UTC

Thanks for your immediate reply. As we are running out of time, we will download the patch later and let you know about that. At present no problem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon