We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WrapText...

Hello, i´m using a GridGroupingControl in my webform and I want to prevent that any text in my rows is wrapped. Therefore I use the following code in my "Page_Init". Protected Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Init '' Variablendimensionierung Dim i As Integer = 0 '' Bindung des "GridGrouping"-Grid Me.DataBind() '' Resizing der Columns auf "Autofit" With Me.ggcWebWarenkorbMain.TableDescriptor For i = 0 To .Columns.Count - 1 .Columns(i).Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.WrapText = False Next End With End Sub But unfortunately this won´t work if the text in a cell contains a "-" character. Is there a workaround that I can use to force "WrapText" even for text which contains a "-" character. Thank you very much for any help. Karsten

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 4, 2006 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Karsten, Your DTrac incident has been updated. ****Direct-Trac update: If we set Width for the Columns, then it will wrap at "-", irrespective of the nowrap setting. Hence by not specifying the Width this issue could be solved. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, A.Sivakumar

KB Karsten Brocksieper April 6, 2006 07:52 AM UTC

Hello, for ayone who is interested in my solution of the problem. I have had set the option "ColumnsMaxLengthStrategy" to "MaxLengthSummary" and this setting was the reason that the "Wraptext" option doesn´t work for me as I think it should be. As soon as you set the above mentioned option to "none" everthing works fine. Regards, Karsten

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon