We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

3D Pie chart not drawn correctly

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42434 Mar 28,2006 08:51 PM Mar 29,2006 06:11 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Chart
Craig Boyd
Asked On March 28, 2006 08:51 PM

Hi there just working with 3D pie chart and notice that it is not drawn correctly in some situations. It looks as if when the first segment is over 50% of the char it is drawn as a 2D segment with the other segments drawn correctly. I''m I doing something wrong or is this a bug (or as well like to call them an Undocumented Feature) Any help you can give would be appreciated. Regards Craig

3DPieSample.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 28, 2006 10:35 PM

Hi Craig, I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please let me know the Essential Studio version you are using? Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha

Pie Charts.zip

Craig Boyd
Replied On March 29, 2006 06:11 PM

Hi Thanks for your reply, I checked the version I was using and found that there was a later one and that worked fine. Regards Craig >Hi Craig, > >I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please let me know the Essential Studio version you are using? > >Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. > >Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. > >Regards, > >F.Rashidha > >

Pie Charts.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;