We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

3D Pie chart not drawn correctly

Hi there just working with 3D pie chart and notice that it is not drawn correctly in some situations. It looks as if when the first segment is over 50% of the char it is drawn as a 2D segment with the other segments drawn correctly. I''m I doing something wrong or is this a bug (or as well like to call them an Undocumented Feature) Any help you can give would be appreciated. Regards Craig

3DPieSample.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 29, 2006 03:35 AM UTC

Hi Craig, I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please let me know the Essential Studio version you are using? Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha

Pie Charts.zip

CB Craig Boyd March 29, 2006 11:11 PM UTC

Hi Thanks for your reply, I checked the version I was using and found that there was a later one and that worked fine. Regards Craig >Hi Craig, > >I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please let me know the Essential Studio version you are using? > >Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. > >Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. > >Regards, > >F.Rashidha > >

Pie Charts.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon