We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Import/Export sample app "disappears" when exporting to grid.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42432 Mar 28,2006 07:31 PM Mar 29,2006 09:47 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: XlsIO
Jenny Wilson
Asked On March 28, 2006 07:31 PM

Hello, When I run your sample ImportExportDataTable_2005 app,import to the grid then click on the export to excel, the calling app "goes away" -- I''m not sure why. Can you help? Thanks, Jenny

Jenny Wilson
Replied On March 28, 2006 07:34 PM

Nevermind.... I see exactly what you are doing (closing the app), however I don''t understand why you would do that.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 29, 2006 09:47 AM

Hi Jenny, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. There is no strong reason for closing the calling application after creating excel sheet. However,if same excel file is created another time having the already generated excel file opened using calling application,an exception "Access denied because another caller has the file open and locked."will be thrown. Thanks, Bharath.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;