We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Add Indicators with different images

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42421 Mar 28,2006 12:34 PM Apr 4,2006 03:36 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: EditControl
kgpsan
Asked On March 28, 2006 12:34 PM

I would like to add different indicators to the indicator margin at runtime, this needs to done with differnet images. I dont want to create a class of each indicator. Is it possible. Thanks, Shankar

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 29, 2006 11:50 PM

Hi Shankar, I have attached a sample that illustrates how to add custom indicators to the indicator margin.Please let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

CS16.zip

kgpsan
Replied On April 3, 2006 06:26 PM

Thanks for your reply, Could you please let me know, if the same is possible for syncfusion version 2.0.5.1 Regards shankar

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 4, 2006 01:11 AM

Hi Shankar, I am afraid, it is not possible to add indicators without creating a class for each indicator in v2.0.5.1. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

kgpsan
Replied On April 4, 2006 03:36 PM

Okay, Thanks for your Reply. Edumba.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;