We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding Datetimepicker

Hi Consider there are Two Datetimepicker, which is Namely Opendate and Closedate. Steps are : In ''opendate'' Datetimepicker , there is the defualt Setting value(Eg : 01/02/2002 : 13:55:30(dd/mm/yyyy)). My question is I want to change (only)Year in the "Opendate" using keyborad(Arrow Keys), after edit the year, i want to press the "Closedate" or next i want to focus the Closedate field by pressing mouse key. Actual Result: I could not get the new edited year value Excepted Result: Year should change,, Note : After change the Year , directly move the cursor into next field "Closedate", Dont try by mouse selection These are the codes: private void dtpOpeningDate_Validating(object sender, CancelEventArgs e) { if (!mStockpile.CloseDate.IsNull && dtpOpeningDate.Value.Value >= mStockpile.CloseDate.Value) { dtpOpeningDate.Value = mStockpile.OpenDate; MessageBox.Show(mInvalidOpeningDateMsg, Application.ProductName, MessageBoxButtons.OK ,MessageBoxIcon.Information); e.Cancel = true; } } private void dtpOpeningDate_Validated(object sender, EventArgs e) { mStockpile.OpenDate = dtpOpeningDate.Value.Value; }

2 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 29, 2006 02:16 PM UTC

Hi Sathish, I checked with the following code with the given conditions and this works for me. private void dtpOpeningDate_Validated(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.CloseDate.Value =this.dtpOpeningDate.Value ; } private void dtpOpeningDate_Validating(object sender, CancelEventArgs e) { if ( dtpOpeningDate.Value>= this.CloseDate.Value) { this.CloseDate.Value =this.dtpOpeningDate.Value ; e.Cancel = true; } } Have you used syncfusion DateTimePickerAdv control itself? I could see dtpOpeningDate.Value.Value in your coding which seems to be wrong. Please let me know if you need furthur assistance. Thanks, Anu.

SB Sathish Basakran March 29, 2006 09:27 PM UTC

Hey Thanks Anu, much appreciated. Sathish

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon