We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Print Question

Hello I would like to achieve such a feature: I want to assemble 2 drawing in one print page and to fold the page. So if i have a letter page, the upper part would be rotated to 180° and the lowe part of the page normal. I would have 2 views or 2 diagrams (or 2 layers ?) and on print make the necessary transformation. What is the best way to achieve that ? Having 1 model ? Having 2 diagrams ? then how to create the print page Thanks John So how to ap

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 28, 2006 01:43 PM UTC

Hi John, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion. Essential Diagram currently does not have the feature that implements printing two diagram application on one page . Our MultipleViews Sample( Diagram.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\MultipleViews )is demonstrated with two diagram controls that share one diagram model, each diagram control having its own View and the Controller components. We will try to include this printing feature in our forth coming releases. Please let me know if you have any further queries regarding this. Regards, Praveena.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 28, 2006 03:49 PM UTC

I would like to implement this feature right now Which direction would you take?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon