We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ComboBoxes in GDBG

Dear Friend I placed a GDBC Control with two grid columns with cell type as ComboBox. And I bounded the DataTable and datacolumns to the relevant cells. While runtime if I use Enter key in the Cells it goes fine but If I use Tab key it blanks the Current cell values and placed a tab space. This occurs only If i''m using consecutive ComboBox cell types. I tried both the versions [3.0.1.0 & 3.2.1.0] but it failed. Pls help me out.... thanks in advance

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 28, 2006 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Chandru, This issue has been resolved in our latest version ( 4.1 ). Here is the bug link that is similar to this issue in version 3.2.1.0 ( http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=283 ). Please try this work around or the one specified in the bug link and see if it helps to resolve the issue. //this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCellControlKeyMessage += new GridCurrentCellControlKeyMessageEventHandler(gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellControlKeyMessage); private void gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellControlKeyMessage(object sender, GridCurrentCellControlKeyMessageEventArgs e) { GridDataBoundGrid grid = (GridDataBoundGrid) sender; GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell; Keys keyCode = (Keys)((int)e.Msg.WParam) & Keys.KeyCode; if(keyCode == Keys.Tab) { grid.CurrentCell.MoveRight(); e.Handled = true; e.Result = true; } } Let us know if you need any further assistance. Best regards, Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon