We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Image Inserting Problem

Hi, I am the syncfusion version 4.1.0.50. First let me know if this is the latest version or there are any new versions. If yes let me know where i can download it. Now my actual Problem, In the diagrambuilder application, try to insert a bitmap larger than the symbol designer area, It will not insert the image, if i insert smaller bitmaps it work, Thanks for answering me, Regards, Rajesh.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 27, 2006 07:17 AM UTC

Hello Rajesh, Our latest patch is Essential Studio v4.1.0.62. You can get the download instructions from the following link : http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=41784 And as for inserting the image to the diagram, you are right about the image whose bounds is larger than the diagram model bounds can''t be inserted into the diagram. While inserting a node into the diagram, it checks for Diagram.Model.BoundaryConstraintsEnabled and if it is set to true,the node can be inserted into the diagram only when its bounds falls within the diagram model''s bounds region. If you want to insert an image/node which bounds is larger than the diagram model''s bounds, you need to set Diagram.Model.BoundaryConstraintsEnabled property to FALSE. I hope the information will help you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Meera.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2006 03:41 PM UTC

Question When the image is very big, it is never streched. Is it a bug ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2006 12:01 PM UTC

Hello Paul, I was not able to reproduce the issue with the inserting large image into the diagram. I have tested this issue in the Diagram Builder sample by inserting a large image into the diagram while the Diagram.Model.BoundaryConstraintsEnabled is set to FALSE. And the image can be inserted without any problem. I have also attached the image file that shows the output of the sample along with this. Are you finding the problem while setting false value to the Diagram.Model.BoundaryConstraintsEnabled property. If so please post us some reproducing steps on this. Also if possible could you please send the image file that you have used for testing? So that it will be easier for us to have a closer look into the problem and to resolve it. Kindly let us know if you have any other questions regarding this issue. We will be glad to assist you. Thanks, Meera.

ResultImages.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon