We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Disabling a cmbobox in a grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42264 Mar 23,2006 06:49 PM UTC Mar 24,2006 05:13 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 23, 2006 06:49 PM UTC

hello, Could please tell me how can I disable a comboBox in a gridcell? what I did is that I used e.Style.ReadOnly = true; in Grid_ModelQueryCellInfo. but that does not disable entirely the comboBox because the user can still see the ComboBox elements even if he can not chose one. tx regards

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 24, 2006 05:13 AM UTC

Hi, A grid cell can be disabled by just setting the e.Style.Enabled property to false which won’t allow the user to select that cell. To allow the user to select the ComboBox type cell and make it ReadOnly and not to show the dropdown list, any one option from the below code snippet can be opted. 1) e.Style.Clickable = false; e.Style.ReadOnly = true; 2) e.Style.ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide; e.Style.ReadOnly = true; Let us know if you have any further queries. Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;