We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid Row Index value

Hi, How do we get the RowIndex of the selected row in a grid? for eg: If I select the 4th row in the grid then the returned index should be 4. Regards, Preethi.

2 Replies

DW dwedewdew March 23, 2006 11:30 AM UTC

>How do we get the RowIndex of the selected row in a grid? for eg: If I select the 4th row in the grid then the returned index should be 4. The grids selections are stored in this.gridControl1.Selections . There you find Ranges.ActiveRange . ActiveRange.Top gives you the starting row index of your selection, ActiveRange.Bottom the last rowIndex of your selection etc. Yours Christian!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2006 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Christian, Thanks for the prompt response.We appreciate it. The solution works. Thanks again. Regards, Preethi. > >>How do we get the RowIndex of the selected row in a grid? for eg: If I select the 4th row in the grid then the returned index should be 4. > >The grids selections are stored in this.gridControl1.Selections . > >There you find Ranges.ActiveRange . >ActiveRange.Top gives you the starting row index of your selection, ActiveRange.Bottom the last rowIndex of your selection etc. > >Yours > >Christian!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon