We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Paste throw an exception

Hi, may i know what events will be triggered / fired if i call this statement this.gridControl.CutPaste.Paste(). Currently its throw an exception "Argument out of range exception", i don''t know what cause the problem, any idea???

2 Replies

AK ahmad kamal bin abdul aziz March 23, 2006 02:02 AM UTC

Please reply!!!! its urgent >Hi, > >may i know what events will be triggered / fired if i call this statement this.gridControl.CutPaste.Paste(). Currently its throw an exception "Argument out of range exception", i don''t know what cause the problem, any idea???

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2006 07:37 AM UTC

Hi Kamal, Sorry for the delay in responding to you. Please make sure that you dont paste contents exceeding the size of the row/column count and probably this may cause an exception. Please refer to the sample link and see if this helps. Also refer to this forum thread dealing with the Cut/Copy/Paste in DataBoundGrid. The ClipboardPaste and ClipboardCanPaste are the events triggered when the CutPaste.Paste() is called. Kindly refer to the sample for more details. Please provide us some more details on this issue, if this doesn''t help. Best regards, Madhan.

PasteSample.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon