We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridBoundColumn in GridGroupingControl

Dear Sir, I want to display some columns of a table in GridGroupingControl. I know in GridDataBoundGrid, I can choose them by GridBoundColumn Collection Editor to do so. But how can I do it in GridGroupingControl? I also want to display them in Chinese.Thanks! sizhen

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2006 01:48 PM UTC

Hi sizhen, The equivalent for the GridBoundColumn is the GridColumnDescriptor in the GridGroupingControl. To add columns please follow below steps. Through Designer : To add columns through the designer mode, please find the option TableDescriptor / Columns Collection in the properties window and add the required columns. For displaying the column with Chinese, please refer to this forum thread> for more details on this issue. Through Coding : GridColumnDescriptor column = new GridColumnDescriptor(); column.Name = "ID"; column.MappingName = "Col1"; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns.Add(column); Let us know if you need more information. Best regards, Madhan.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2006 03:24 PM UTC

Hi sizhen, The equivalent for the GridBoundColumn is the GridColumnDescriptor in the GridGroupingControl. To add columns please follow below steps. Through Designer : To add columns through the designer mode, please find the option TableDescriptor / Columns Collection in the properties window and add the required columns. For displaying the column with Chinese, please refer to this forum thread for more details on this issue. Through Coding : GridColumnDescriptor column = new GridColumnDescriptor(); column.Name = "ID"; column.MappingName = "Col1"; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns.Add(column); Let us know if you need more information. Best regards, Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon