We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Formating GGC Combobox dropdown list

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42067 Mar 19,2006 07:00 AM Mar 21,2006 04:49 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Chin Wye Jin
Asked On March 19, 2006 07:00 AM

Hi, I have a column which it''s celltype is a combobox, and the cellvaluetype is "System.DateTime". I''ve assign the combobox''s datasource to an ArrayList of DateTime Format items. When the combo box drop down, i only want to display the Time. Is there any way i can do this? Thanks in advance.. :)

Chin Wye Jin
Replied On March 20, 2006 04:27 AM

Hi is the information that provided not enough? If so, please do reply me. I''ll try my best to provide the information required... :)

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 20, 2006 06:26 AM

Hi Jin, Sorry for the delay in responding to you. You can acheive this, by changing the data in the underlying datasource of the dropdown. Here is a sample which demonstrates the way to display only Time information in the combobox. Let us know if this helps. Best regards, Madhan.

Chin Wye Jin
Replied On March 21, 2006 04:49 AM

Hi Madhan, Thanks alot for replying me, and providing me a great solution. It works!!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;