We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

No documentation in Visual Studio

I tried the following, which didn''t help, and re-installed Syncfusion -- still no help in Visual Studio -- I have no filter... I''m running version 2.1.0.9. Any more suggestions? Thanks. ========================================== Hi, That is quite odd. Which version (VS.NET and Essential Studio) are you using? Can you try the following instead of re-installing? * run ${drive}:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.51\Help\UnregisterOldCollection.bat * run UnregisterCollection.bat * run RegisterCollection.bat Please close VS.NET when running these batch files. Please let us know if this helps. Best regards, Daniel

2 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team March 19, 2006 05:12 AM UTC

Hi Jwilson, I did not realize that this was with version 2.1.0.9. Can you browse the documentation with the Help2 viewer (available for download from http://www.helpware.net/mshelp2/h2viewer.htm? If this works it can be a short term alternative. Is upgrading to version 4.1 a possibility? Thanks, Daniel >I tried the following, which didn''t help, and re-installed Syncfusion -- still no help in Visual Studio -- I have no filter... I''m running version 2.1.0.9. Any more suggestions? > >Thanks. > >========================================== > >Hi, > >That is quite odd. Which version (VS.NET and Essential Studio) are you using? > >Can you try the following instead of re-installing? > >* run ${drive}:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.51\Help\UnregisterOldCollection.bat > >* run UnregisterCollection.bat > >* run RegisterCollection.bat > >Please close VS.NET when running these batch files. Please let us know if this helps. > >Best regards, >Daniel

JW Jenny Wilson March 20, 2006 05:35 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks, I will try that. As far as upgrading, I need to check with the "powers that be"... Jenny >Hi Jwilson, > >I did not realize that this was with version 2.1.0.9. Can you browse the documentation with the Help2 viewer (available for download from http://www.helpware.net/mshelp2/h2viewer.htm? If this works it can be a short term alternative. > >Is upgrading to version 4.1 a possibility? > >Thanks, >Daniel > >>I tried the following, which didn''t help, and re-installed Syncfusion -- still no help in Visual Studio -- I have no filter... I''m running version 2.1.0.9. Any more suggestions? >> >>Thanks. >> >>========================================== >> >>Hi, >> >>That is quite odd. Which version (VS.NET and Essential Studio) are you using? >> >>Can you try the following instead of re-installing? >> >>* run ${drive}:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.51\Help\UnregisterOldCollection.bat >> >>* run UnregisterCollection.bat >> >>* run RegisterCollection.bat >> >>Please close VS.NET when running these batch files. Please let us know if this helps. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon