We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoComplete - AddHistoryItem() and AutoAddItem

HI, When I set AutoAddItem = true, AutoComplete is storing history items correctly. However, when I add history items using AddHistoryItem() method, sometimes I am not able to see the history items. That dropdown is always not shown. Behaviour is not consistent. I am working with textboxes only. Can any give me some input? Rgds Rajani Kanth

3 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 20, 2006 07:47 AM UTC

Hi Rajani Kanth, I checked the behaviour of AddHistoryItem() and could not find any inconsistency with the dropdown behaviour.Could you please check and let me know whether you have set the AutoCompleteModes to AutoSuggest or AutoAppend.Also,please let me know the version of Essential Studio you are working with so that I can investigate accurately. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu.

BR Badri Rajani Kanth March 20, 2006 10:20 AM UTC

Hi Anu, Yes, I am setting autosuggest. Even I am able to see correct behaviour when I build a sample. But Ours is multi-threaded application. And I am really not able to tell you how to replicate. Do you have any bugs like "AutoComplete has memory leaks" etc? Cause earlier we found some misbehaviour with PopupMenu control due to memory leaks and informed Synchfusion. Rgds Rajani Kanth

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team March 23, 2006 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Rajani Kanth, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Presently we do not have any open issues regarding AutoComplete Memory leak. Please let us know if you are able to provide some more information regarding this. Thanks, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon