We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ggc : large amount of data (Optimazing )

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

42018 Mar 17,2006 10:17 AM UTC Mar 17,2006 12:10 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 17, 2006 10:17 AM UTC

Hello, i have a dataset with parent & child table, the parent table contains around 15.000 rows, when i bound the parent datatable with a gridGroupingGrid, it takes times before openning (around 15seconds) whereas with databoundGrid it is better (5 seconds) could you please tell me how can i optimaze the grouping grid with large amount of data. Thanks in advance.

Replied On March 17, 2006 11:11 AM UTC

Hi You can improve the performance by setting the Engine.AllowedOptimizations property in the GridGroupingControl. Please refer to these forum threads to get more details on this issue. Forum 1 Forum 2 Let us know if this helps. Best regards, Madhan.

Replied On March 17, 2006 12:10 PM UTC

Hi, Thank you very much Madhan, it is really really better now, it passed from 15 seconds to 5 seconds Best regards, Hicham,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;