We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Upgrading from 4.1.0.50 to 4.1.0.62

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41999 Mar 16,2006 08:36 PM Apr 10,2006 02:32 AM Windows Forms 6
Tags: Tools
Raymond Gunawan
Asked On March 16, 2006 08:36 PM

Hi all, I tried to upgrade my project from 4.1.0.50 to 4.1.0.62. When I built my solution, I got this error on some of my controls: Resource transformation for file ''ctlExtraction.resx'' failed. Member GridPosX was not found. The controls use GridBagLayout. Any suggestions? Thanks. Raymond.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 17, 2006 08:25 AM

Hi Raymond, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.I have tested this issue by creating a sample using GridBagLayout in v.4.1.0.50 and then again tested by upgrading to 4.1.0.62. I was not able to reproduce the issue. I have attached the tested sample: GridBagLayout.zip Could you please let me know the controls you are using in the gridBagLayout form? Also, let me know whether you are localizing the gridBagLayout constraints in your form. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Seetha

Replied On March 17, 2006 08:33 AM

Hi Raymond, Sorry for the broken link. Here is the sample link: GridBagLayout.zip Thanks, Seetha

Raymond Gunawan
Replied On March 31, 2006 05:54 PM

Hi Seetha, I made a sample that was created in 3.2.1.0, which was the version that we were using. If you open the form in 4.1.0.62, the form would lose all its components. Thanks. Raymond.

GBL Test.zip

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 3, 2006 02:58 AM

Hi Raymond, Thanks for the sample. We will test this issue and provide an update shortly. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Mano

Replied On April 4, 2006 08:32 AM

Hi Raymond, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I was able to see the problem in v.4.1.0.62 and I have logged a bug report # 1810 regarding this issue. Please keep track of the following link to know the status of the issue. Defect #1810 - GridBagLayout throws error as Resource transformation for file ''''ctlExtraction.resx'''' failed We will try our very best to fix this at the earliest and keep you informed. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Seetha

Replied On April 10, 2006 02:32 AM

Hi Raymond, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Could you please try setting the Localizable property to "false" in v3.2.1.0 and then upgrade to v4.1.0.62, then set the Localizable property to true, this will not throw the error. I have also notified our developer regarding this issue. We will fix this soon as possible. Please let me know if you see the problem again. Best Regards, Seetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;