We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Set / Retrieve Layer Order

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41998 Mar 16,2006 06:53 PM Mar 17,2006 10:01 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Eric Robishaw
Asked On March 16, 2006 06:53 PM

I need to SET the Z-INDEX of a layer. Let''s say there are 5 layers, each with any number of objects. They are stacked like this: layer 1 layer 2 layer 3, etc... I want layer 3 to move UP, that is, to be between Layer 1 and 2. How do I do this? Do I remove the layer from the Layers Collection and then insert it at a different point? If I do this, will I lose all the layer''s objects? Maybe I should create a new layer, insert into the desired position, move all the objects from the source layer to the new dest, and then remove the original? Surely, there''s an easier way? I see how to move objects within the zorder, but I need to move the layers themselves (and their objects, of-course). Similar to Illustrator, or any other drawing program with layers. ALSO: How to get the current layer index for a layer? I found Layers.IndexOf(). Is that the only way. Does the layer itself not know its order? Thanks for your help.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 17, 2006 10:01 AM

Hi ERobishaw, We are looking into the issue that you have mentioned here and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Meera.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;