We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridControl.Modified property isn''t working

Hi, I''m trying to check the state of the entire grid before I let a user leave a form. I force the Modified property on Form load like this: if (c.GetType() == typeof(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl)) { Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl gridinfo =(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl)c; gridinfo.Modified = false; } This does set the flag to false. As soon as I hit the "Next" button to go to the next form, the Modified flag instantly changes to true, even without anything changing within the grid. I''m checking using the following code: if (c.GetType() == typeof(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl)) { Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl gridinfo =(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl)c; if(gridinfo.Modified) { MessageBox.Show("Please save changes before proceeding.","Changes Detected",MessageBoxButtons.OK,MessageBoxIcon.Hand); return false; } } What''s up? I''m using version 3.301 Thanks!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 17, 2006 07:43 AM UTC

Hi JV, Please check for the control ( c ) in the Form_Load event. It seems that the modified flag is not set. We have tried setting the property in the following manner and it works. // In form_load event this.gridControl1.Modified = false; Let us know if this helps. Best regards, Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon