We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

AnimationHelper

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41994 Mar 16,2006 04:25 PM Jun 20,2007 04:28 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Diagram
Eric Robishaw
Asked On March 16, 2006 04:25 PM

I see in the docs an AnimationHelper class, but can''t find any examples of use. I''m interested in animating some of my objects on the Diagram, and it looks like it may be a helpful utility clas.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 17, 2006 10:12 AM

Hi, I am working on this issue and will provide you with an update at the earliest possible. Regards, Praveena.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 19, 2006 11:51 PM

Hi, Essential Diagram,at present does not have a Sample exhibiting the AnimationHelper Class behavior. However you can do this by using the Timer class. I have created a Sample that will help you implement this behavior using the Timer class object.Please look into the timer_tick() wherein the Symbol can be animated by changing the XY-coordinates. Kindly refer the attached sample and let me know if this helps you. Regards, Praveena.

Animation.zip

Eric Robishaw
Replied On March 20, 2006 08:47 AM

Thanks you for the sample. > > Hi, > > Essential Diagram,at present does not have a Sample exhibiting the AnimationHelper Class behavior. However you can do this by using the Timer class. I have created a Sample that will help you implement this behavior using the Timer class object.Please look into the timer_tick() wherein the Symbol can be animated by changing the XY-coordinates. > >Kindly refer the attached sample and let me know if this helps you. > >Regards, >Praveena. >

Animation.zip

Meir Bezalel
Replied On June 20, 2007 02:15 AM

Hello Praveena,

Do you have this sample in VB.net?

Thanks,
Mayer

>
> Hi,
>
> Essential Diagram,at present does not have a Sample exhibiting the AnimationHelper Class behavior. However you can do this by using the Timer class. I have created a Sample that will help you implement this behavior using the Timer class object.Please look into the timer_tick() wherein the Symbol can be animated by changing the XY-coordinates.
>
>Kindly refer the attached sample and let me know if this helps you.
>
>Regards,
>Praveena.
>

Animation.zip

Meera Fathima [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 20, 2007 04:28 AM

Hello Mayer,

Please find the attached VB version of the sample from the following link - http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/F41994/main.htm

Thanks for your continued support Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Meera.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;