We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Regarding Zooming and Tooltip on ChartWeb Control

Hi, I have doubt regarding zooming on web control. according to latest online documentation, it supports two ways of zooming: 1. using Either EnableXZooming(), EnableYZooming() 2. Secondly setting ZoomFactor, ZoomPosition values. I want to know what is difference in their working like do both require reloading of web form, some thing else like that. And one more thing do web form control supports interactive tooltip like windows form. Thanx and Regards, Alok

5 Replies

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team March 17, 2006 07:27 AM UTC

Hi Alok, 1.EnableXZooming() and EnableYZooming() properties are implemented only in Windows chartControl and not yet in ChartWebControl. The updated documentation will be uploaded within 2 days or so. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 2.You can Zoom using Primary X and Y Axis ZoomFactor''s and Zoom Position''s. ZoomFactor : This factor is used to calculate the Zoomed Range. ZoomPosition: Minimum value (ZoomPosition) displayed on this axis, when zoomed as a fraction of the total range. For example if the total range is 20 and the minimum value currently displayed is 10, the ZoomPosition will be 0.5 (10/20). 3.A feature request for UserInteractive Tooltip has already been created and will update you as soon as the feature is implemented. Regards F.Rashidha

AL Alok March 17, 2006 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Rashida, When we use zoom feature on chart web control using ZoomFactor and ZoomPosition, do it requires to reload the complete web page to refresh the chart. Thanx and Regards, Alok

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team March 20, 2006 10:50 AM UTC

Hi Alok, When any Web control is used to set the ZoomFacter and ZoomPosition in a Web Page, PostBack occurs. There is an alternative way to set the ZoomingFactor and Zooming Position without PostBack using ChartWebControl1_RefreshCallback() Event and RefreshFrequency property in ChartWebControl. Please refer to the attached sample. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha.

Zooming0.zip

RS Robert Swan replied to Rashidha F February 17, 2018 04:08 PM UTC

Hi Alok, When any Web control is used to set the ZoomFacter and ZoomPosition in a Web Page, PostBack occurs. There is an alternative way to set the ZoomingFactor and Zooming Position without PostBack using ChartWebControl1_RefreshCallback() Event and RefreshFrequency property in ChartWebControl. Please refer to the attached sample. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha.

Zooming0.zip

Hello there!!!

AT Anandaraj T Syncfusion Team February 19, 2018 09:38 AM UTC

Hi Robert, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Please let us know if you have any queries in our Syncfusion product. So that we can help you with a prompt solution. 

Regards, 
Anand 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon