We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Office 2007 Ribbon

Hi together, I am wondering if Syncfusion is also developing the office 2007 ribbon as a new control? Currently there is only www.devcomponents.com who have implemented such a control (dotnetbar). Cheers Franz

4 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team March 17, 2006 04:46 AM UTC

Hi Franz, Sorry for the delay in responding. In v.4.1.0.50, we have introduced Office12 renderer which can be applied to windows 2.0 MenuStrip and ToolStrip. Also, we have an inbuilt Office12 style ToolStrip component named "ToolStripEx". Currently, we are in the process of implementing Office 2007 controls like CommandTabs, Contexual CommandTabs, TabGroups, SuperToolTip, Galleries, MiniBar which will be available in another few weeks. I have attached a screenshot of Office12 renderer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano sample_office12.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2006 01:32 PM UTC

That is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to the Office 2007 controls.

NE Ne April 6, 2006 01:17 AM UTC

Please make migration from current 2003 to 2007 painless. thanks

DW David Whatley April 18, 2006 10:07 PM UTC

That''s cool and all, but it doesn''t look anything like the new ribbion UI they have. -- David

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon