We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Flowlayout issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

41947 Mar 15,2006 10:09 AM Mar 16,2006 11:46 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Shankar Ramasubramanian
Asked On March 15, 2006 10:09 AM

I have recently upgraded from 3.2 to 4.1. I have two panels in a form that participates in the flow layout. I derive from this form. When i resize the derived form the panels gets rearanged and it look liked minumumsize on flowlayout is reset to 0,0. how do i fix this problem Thanks shankar

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 16, 2006 11:46 PM

Hi Shankar, Sorry for the delay in responding. I have tested this issue in v.4.1.0.50 by creating a sample using Flow layout in Form1 with two panels and Form2 is derived from Form1, and when I resize the derived form, there is no change in the size of the panels I here with attached the test sample: FlowLayout.zip Please send us a sample which reproduces this issue or modify the sample attached. Thanks for your patience. Please let me know if I have missed anything. Best Regards, Seetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;