We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

sending a particular node which is been created or edited in one form to another form

Hi forum, I am using TreeViewAdv., and I want to send a particular node which is been created or edited in one form that is form 2 to get displayed in main form. I have created the node in form 2 but getting problem in displaying the created node in the main form. Thanks in advance, regards, Stefan

1 Reply

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team March 15, 2006 07:39 AM UTC

Hi Stephan, I have created a sample as per your specifications, and have attached it .Here I have created node in the Form2,when the node is allowed to get transferd to the Main Form,the node will get displayed or else it get ignored. Please refer to it and let me know if this helps you. If not, kindly modify it to show the problem and send it back to us so that this issue could be investigated accurately. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Kind Regards, Deepa.

CreatingOrEditingNode.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon