We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Suggestions for ConvertResx (can''t read whole error message)

Hello, If ConvertResx throws an error and displays the message in the bottom text area, often you can''t read it all because 1) The text area isn''t anchored to the right side of the form (you can''t resize the form and get a bigger text area) 2) The text area has no scollbars 3) You can''t Copy/Paste the contents of the text area It would be nice if all these things were fixed. Right now I have an error I can''t fix because I can''t read all of the error text; slightly frustrating. Is there a way to get at the whole message? Like a log file somewhere? Thanks! Keith P.S. This is using 4.1.0.62

2 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team March 17, 2006 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Keith, Please try this version of the ConvertResx utility: ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/misc/migration.zip The zip archive contains ConvertResx for all 3 versions of the .NET frameworks just like what is included in the install. This version also has a button for copying the output/error messages to the clipboard. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 21, 2006 07:37 PM UTC

Also, the "convert all resx files under the specified directory" option will be _very_ useful.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon