We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Disable a Dock Target

In the current Docking Manager, is there an easy way to disable a Dock Target when the user drags a window over the "Docking Guide"? In our application, if the user drops a docked window into the Fill/Tabbed position in the center of the guide, it docks the window to the Main Form in a fill/tabbed position and this causes problems in our system. I can handle the DockAllow event to do it manually, but ideally it would be nice to have that guide target disabled alltogether, instead of having them drop the window there and have it still floating since we canceled the event.

2 Replies

JQ Jonathan Quail March 14, 2006 09:46 PM UTC

Forgot to mention - we are using Syncfusion 4.1.0.50 and the DockingManager class.

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team March 15, 2006 01:43 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan, I am afraid,there is no possible method to disable the dragprovider.The only way is to change the style to Standard upon dragging.So it wont display the control floated, till you cancel the event. Please let me know,if you have any other queries. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion. Regards, Joy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon