We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Zoom and Adding x-Axis Points

I''m charting an extended gantt chart with multiple points on the x-axis that represent dates. Let''s say for example, the range is 2 days. So, I set the interval at 3, and hours, and I get a good number of x-labels. When I zoom in, however, I want more labels, so I attach to the VisibleRangeChanged event, check if the zoomFactorX has changed, and if so, set a new DateTimeRange on the PrimaryXAxis, using a calculated interval of: interval = 3 * chartControl1.ZoomFactorX; then: chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.DateTimeRange = new ChartDateTimeRange (start, start.AddDays(2), interval, ChartDateTimeIntervalType.Hours); This works great, until I start getting really zoomed in. When I get really in there, the chart grid lines become VERY close, making the chart almost black. What does work perfectly, using this, is the actual number of Labels on the x-axis. SO, the question is: HOw can I make the number of vertical lines on the graph grid basically equal the number of label points when its zoomed in? See Attached pictures.

zoom Graph Problem.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2006 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Eric Robishaw, Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha

Ganttchart.zip

ER Eric Robishaw March 21, 2006 03:34 PM UTC

Now to understand how it works. }

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon