We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Diagram Drag and drop

Hi, I''m doing a Syncfusion diagram which allows user create diagram symbols by dragging them from a "PaletteGroupView". Before the user successfully add the symbol to the diagram. There will be a form pop up; which allows to insert some data to the custom symbol which allows the user to set the Label. Is there any samples which would allow me to do this? I''ve been trying to search through the Forums, knowledgebase and the Syncfusion Sample browser. Thanks in advance. :)

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 02:10 PM UTC

Hello, Adding data value to the custom symbols at runtime is demonstrated in Diagram Samples/In Depth/OrgLayout and Samples/LayoutManagers/OrgChart samples. AddMember button opens a new form which is used to add the values(Name and Title) to the custom symbols. Referring to the orgChart sample''s barItemAdd_Click(..) method will give you an idea about what you are looking for. And using the Diagram.ChildrenChaning/ChildrenChageComplete event methods with the implementation as that of the barItemAdd_Click(..) method will let you open a new form that contains the details to be added to the custom symbols while adding the symbols to the diagram. Kindly look the above mentioned samples and let us know if you need any further informations. We will be glad to assist you. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Meera.

CW Chin Wye Jin March 16, 2006 04:19 AM UTC

Hi fathima, thanks for replying, the sample you provided helps alot. Thanks again

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon