We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

OpenSpreadsheet in ReadOnly Mode

I noticed that feature request #233 to be able to open a spreadsheet in read only mode has been closed, saying it has been completed, however there seem to be no further details. Can you please tell me which version this change has been implemented in, and some details about we should go about requesting that the spreadsheet should be opened in read only mode ? I have looked at the most current documentation for the ExcelUtils.Open method and there is no indication there of how the open mode should be requested.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Matthew, This feature has been implemented in version 4.1 Usage Code snippet --------------------- ExcelEngine excelEngine = new ExcelEngine(); IWorkbook myWorkbook = excelEngine.Excel.Workbooks.OpenReadOnly("Template.xls"); Please use the ExcelEngine API instead of the ExcelUtils class. Best regards, Stephen. >I noticed that feature request #233 to be able to open a spreadsheet in read only mode has been closed, saying it has been completed, however there seem to be no further details. Can you please tell me which version this change has been implemented in, and some details about we should go about requesting that the spreadsheet should be opened in read only mode ? I have looked at the most current documentation for the ExcelUtils.Open method and there is no indication there of how the open mode should be requested.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon