We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

sheet manipulation in added methods

I want to write an “added method” which implements a particular optimisation algorithm and have a couple of questions. The basic idea is that the algorithm puts values into specific cells of the sheet and reads back the “result”. By varying the values the algorithm proceeds, after a number of iterations, to determine which combination of values minimise the value in the result cell. How do I find which sheet the calculation engine is processing when it calls my added method (so that I can determine where to put the input values)? Also, how do I get the workbook (or preferably only the dependencies between the cells into which I write the values and the result cell) to re-calculate within my added method (which remember is being called as part of a recalculate of the workbook already)?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2006 04:36 AM UTC

Hi Brian, I apologize for the delay in replaying.Please refer this sample C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.x\windows\Calculate.Windows\Samples\TabbedPanelGrids\vb. Let me know if it helps. Thanks for choosing and using Syncfusion Products. Best Regards, Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon