We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

License Manager

I cannot user your control because the licensing keeps saying that I do not have a valid license. First of all it does not ask for a license during install which it should. Basically after an install someone should be able to use your product. Second I spend time with the license manager product. Added a new license pointed to my project file and said fix. Still not working. So I removed the original demo license and made sure that the only license in the license manager was the one that came to me after purchase. No LUCK. I have spend 30 minutes on this thing and just want a resolution. But Guess what your tech support number sends me to voicemail. I do not appreciate that AT ALL. I need to get something done NOW.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Michael, I am really sorry for the delayed reply and the inconvenience caused. Please refer to the forum thread to see if that helps. Regards, Calvin.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 01:52 PM UTC

Hi Michael, Sorry for the broken link. Please find the link here. Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon