We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PDF Merge

Can the essential pdf merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file.

12 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Shankar, Currently this functionality is under development and would be available as part of the 4.2 release in a month''s time. I can also provide you with a preview version now. Please let me know your preference on receiving a preview version. Best regards, Stephen. >Can the essential pdf merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file.

SR Shankar Ramasubramanian March 14, 2006 05:25 PM UTC

Yes. CAn you please send me a preview version. Our requirement is that we would like to merge multiple pdf files with bookmarks. Thanks Shankar >Hi Shankar, > >Currently this functionality is under development and would be available as part of the 4.2 release in a month''s time. I can also provide you with a preview version now. Please let me know your preference on receiving a preview version. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > >>Can the essential pdf merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file.

SR Shankar Ramasubramanian March 14, 2006 05:27 PM UTC

Can you send it by email shankar@ozcap.com Thanks >Yes. CAn you please send me a preview version. Our requirement is that we would like to merge multiple pdf files with bookmarks. > >Thanks > >Shankar > >>Hi Shankar, >> >>Currently this functionality is under development and would be available as part of the 4.2 release in a month''s time. I can also provide you with a preview version now. Please let me know your preference on receiving a preview version. >> >>Best regards, >> >>Stephen. >> >>>Can the essential pdf merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file.

SR Shankar Ramasubramanian March 16, 2006 07:58 PM UTC

Stephen, Like I Said before, We have a requiement to merge multiple PDFs into One. We would like to add bookmark for each file being merged. Does your preview version support this. If yes, Can you email me the version or send a download link Shankar@ozcap.com Thanks Shankar > >Can you send it by email shankar@ozcap.com > >Thanks > >>Yes. CAn you please send me a preview version. Our requirement is that we would like to merge multiple pdf files with bookmarks. >> >>Thanks >> >>Shankar >> >>>Hi Shankar, >>> >>>Currently this functionality is under development and would be available as part of the 4.2 release in a month''s time. I can also provide you with a preview version now. Please let me know your preference on receiving a preview version. >>> >>>Best regards, >>> >>>Stephen. >>> >>>>Can the essential pdf merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file.

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team March 17, 2006 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Shankar, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, can you send some details regarding the Essential PDF version and .Net Framework version that you use so that I can send the preview sample with the custom assemblies that match with your product version. Thanks, Ajish. >Stephen, > Like I Said before, We have a requiement to merge multiple PDFs into One. We would like to add bookmark for each file being merged. Does your preview version support this. If yes, Can you email me the version or send a download link >Shankar@ozcap.com > >Thanks > >Shankar > > >> >>Can you send it by email shankar@ozcap.com >> >>Thanks >> >>>Yes. CAn you please send me a preview version. Our requirement is that we would like to merge multiple pdf files with bookmarks. >>> >>>Thanks >>> >>>Shankar >>> >>>>Hi Shankar, >>>> >>>>Currently this functionality is under development and would be available as part of the 4.2 release in a month''s time. I can also provide you with a preview version now. Please let me know your preference on receiving a preview version. >>>> >>>>Best regards, >>>> >>>>Stephen. >>>> >>>>>Can the essential pdf merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file.

SR Shankar Ramasubramanian March 17, 2006 03:10 PM UTC

Ajish, We are using .net Framework 2.0 and Syncfusion version 4.102.0.50. Like I said befoew, We have a requirement to merge multiple PDF files into One. And Also, We would like to add a bookmark for each file that is merged. Please confirm whether syncfusion PDF supports this functionality. Thanks Shankar

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team March 20, 2006 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Shankar, We can merge multiple PDF files into one and add a bookmark for each file that is merged using Essential PDF. It’s only a preview version and API''s might change before the final release. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Ajish.

SR Shankar Ramasubramanian March 23, 2006 07:24 PM UTC

I''m trying to merge a crystal generated pdf. I''m getting the following error "Invalid/Unknown/Unsupported Format" Thanks Shankar PS : Attached is the sample

TestPDF.zip

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team March 24, 2006 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Shankar, I was able to see the problem. I will consult with the development team and get back to you shortly on this issue. Thanks, Ajish. >I''m trying to merge a crystal generated pdf. I''m getting the following error "Invalid/Unknown/Unsupported Format" > >Thanks > >Shankar >PS : Attached is the sample

TestPDF.zip

SR Shankar Ramasubramanian April 4, 2006 03:20 PM UTC

Any updates on this?

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team April 4, 2006 03:56 PM UTC

Hi Shankar, Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on this issue and it will be fixed soon. I will send you an update as soon as this issue is fixed. Thanks for your interest in Essential PDF. Regards, Ajish.

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Shankar, The issue related to loading PDF document version 1.2 has been fixed in 4.2. The RC for 4.2 Version has been updated on the site. It can be downloaded from – http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx. You will have to obtain a new key from Direct-Trac or by sending an email to sales. Please take a look and let me know if you have any queries. Here is a sample for your reference: LoadPDF.zip Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon