We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error While Changing Series Using Context Menu

Hi, I am getting the following error while try to change the series of a chart.. While I use the context menu --> Series --> I select any value(such as Bar etc) I get the below mentioned Error. Can any one suggest me on this ? Thanks Vinay System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status) at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawRectangle(Pen pen, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height) at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawRectangle(Pen pen, Rectangle rect) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.RenderingHelper.DrawSquare(Graphics g, RectangleF bounds, Brush brush, Pen pen) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.RenderingHelper.DrawPointSymbol(Graphics g, ChartStyleInfo style, PointF pt, Boolean drawMarker) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartSeriesRenderer.DrawPointSymbol(Graphics g, Int32 index) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartSeriesRenderer.RenderAdornments(Graphics g) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartSeriesCollection.DrawSeries(Graphics g, IChartAreaHost chart) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartArea.Draw(PaintEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl._Paint(Graphics g) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team March 14, 2006 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Vinay, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. This issue is fixed in the earlier version of Essential Chart than the one you are using now. I recommend you to upgrade to the latest version which is available for download in the following thread: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=41784 Regards, Geetha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon